Integrated Business Technologies – IT Computer Support – Tulsa, OK
Collaboration simplified with Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing encompasses any subscription-based or pay-per-use service that extends IT’s existing capabilities in real time over the Internet. This type of computing delivers a single application through the browser to thousands of customers and is a way to increase efficiency and organization without investing in new infrastructure, training new personnel, or licensing new software
Our Cloud Computing services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity and give you the ability to:
- Enhance your company and enable your employees to access e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks public folders & documents from virtually anywhere anytime.
- Connect employees and customers with real-time meetings without the cost of travel
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your data is secure in the event of a disaster
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Cloud Computing services from IBT are:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007
- Scalable – your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized – to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile – collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology improves your bottom line
Cloud Computing from Integrated Business Technologies is the solution you’ve been looking for. Our Cloud Computing options are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Support in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Owasso, Jenks, Sand Springs, Bixby, Claremore, Sapulpa, Glenpool and Okmulgee.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Broken Arrow Computer Support, Tulsa Backup and Data Recovery, Bartlesville Network Services, Owasso Cloud Computing, Jenks Phone Services, Broken Arrow Email and Spam Protection, Tulsa Computer Support, Muskogee Hosted Solutions.